MrsJoseph: Books, Life & Wine

I’m currently on the run from the Amazon Empire. The Empire recently used it’s planet sized money to destroy devour my previous safehouse: Goodreads.

I read a lot. Have a bit of a tendency to review as well. So…this is mostly a book review site. Unless its not. But I’m not taking review requests.

Cause sometimes I’ll write about whatever I feel like, book or no.

Things I [currently] like:

So, I’ll talk about that stuff. Unless I don’t.

That “life” part in the site title is all about flexibility, lol.

Mistborn: The Final Empire
Brandon Sanderson
Starting Strength, 3rd edition
Mark Rippetoe
Amanda Quick
Progress: 25 %

Booklikes, You're cool and all but...you make it hard for us to get along

You know, when we first started seeing each other I was super excited.  Our relationship showed a lot of promise.  But, as time goes by I realize that you don't really fulfill my needs.

I NEED easy access to book pages.  I NEED easy access to add books when they are not already in the database.  I NEED to be able to create my wishlists or shopping lists without having to jump through hoops.

Cause I can get the things I need from this great little program I own called Book Collectorz, even though I had to pay for the privilege.

I mean, I WANT our relationship to work - especially since my original great relationship with my old Goodreads went horribly sour.

But, how can this work if I can't get my needs fulfilled??  My old Goodreads is trying to seduce me back with easy access to book information and the ability to easily research books that I see mentioned that sound sweet.

Come on, Booklikes.  You can give me what I need, can't you?  You can give me a book page so that I can go look up a book that will be released tomorrow, can't you?  Cause I even tried to add the book myself after searching...and was not given that option.  :(

I'm not happy right now, BL.  And it's cause I NEED access to information.