mrsjoseph

MrsJoseph: Books, Life & Wine

I’m currently on the run from the Amazon Empire. The Empire recently used it’s planet sized money to destroy devour my previous safehouse: Goodreads.

I read a lot. Have a bit of a tendency to review as well. So…this is mostly a book review site. Unless its not. But I’m not taking review requests.

Cause sometimes I’ll write about whatever I feel like, book or no.

Things I [currently] like:
Reading
Reviewing
Exercising
Wine

So, I’ll talk about that stuff. Unless I don’t.

That “life” part in the site title is all about flexibility, lol.

Mistborn: The Final Empire
Amanda Quick
Progress: 25 %

Are you a STGRB victim?

Reblogged from Indie Angie:

If so, we might have help for you. Thanks for our "buddy" Rick C. we recently learned Bluehost is open to removing the last names of STGRB's victims from the site. This might seem like a small win except...

1) On a search of your full name, the lies STGRB prints can harm your reputation.

2) Think of the work Athelissa will endure to change all full names to a first name and initial.

We can't promise everyone will have the same luck as Rick and myself, but here is the Bluehost email to use.

legal@bluehost.com

I found it best to keep the legalese wording out of your message. Just ask them to check into the following links for violations to their TOS. Basically, if STGRB says, "Joe Smith is a loser," Bluehost might force Athelissa to change it to Joe S. Doesn't have the same punch, now does it?

Be aware that Athelissa might give you a nickname. Big whoop. Nicknames are fun and I'm quite fond of mine. Beast was my first successful book, so it's a nice little reminder every time they insult me. Hopefully, everyone else will get a good nickname too.